Monday, October 26, 2009

A Wedding

Friends of ours got married on Saturday and had the wedding ceremony and celebration here at home which happened to take place a few hours after our Children's Day celebration at the Project. Very tiring day, but fun and wonderful as well.

My parents conducted the ceremony:



We sang a couple of songs (oh yes, my mom lent me her lovely silk frock):


My loves!

Kalen and Alina:

Trying to get a decent shot with Alina:


Happily waiting for the bride to throw her bouquet. No, I didn't drink too much beer! :D


Gabriel ruining the picture:

Dad and Mom:

Alina was trying to strike a pose with her rose:

Lil' sis and [shaggy] bro:

Now for a normal pic:

Some of us enjoying the bbq:

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, your family's so beautiful ;) The 4 pics of you and Alina's "many faces" are hillarious :D
    Lllloved the pic of Laura and Gabriel... should totally frame it, it's gorgeous :)
    (Did Marina straighten her hair? Horrors!! I'd give one my kidneys for her "luxuriant wavy locks", hehehe)

    ReplyDelete