Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kinda Old

Another outing my family went on in July. I don't have the pics from the other cameras, but it's ok, I guess, or else there would be thrice as many pics, heh.

Caraça:



Alina and auntie Angelina hiking:

A termite mound:

Laura with her aunt Patricia:

Gabriel and the girls inside the church:

Waiting for the maned wolf to arrive:

The quality of these photos is not good, but you can sort of see two of the wolves. Four of them showed up that night ... totally awesome! Only three showed up at the same time though (can't see the third 'cause it was on the stairs and there wasn't enough light).


Alina at the river beach:

My man relaxing ... beer!!

The bookworm:

The monkey with a handful of sand ready to shove in her mouth:

A pretty garden:




Great! I don't have any pics of us at the waterfalls. Maybe later I'll get them off the other computer and post them.

2 comments:

  1. Love Alina's face in the termite mound photo... so "Do I HAVE to take this photo?", hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was precisely her question, ha! I said yeah, she had to because I wanted to put it in her portfolio :).

    ReplyDelete