Monday, October 26, 2009

Firsts

Friday night my Baby took me out to a place where they serve Japanese food, which was a first for me being that I was never into the fishy thing. He on the other hand looooves it. I figured I might as well try something new, even though it goes against my nature. Also, I had good memories of the yummy things my sister Ange made for us when she was here.

Needless to say, the food was deeeelicious! Oh yeah, and I drank saké for the first time. I definitely prefer a caipi, but I thought the saké went well with the fish mush :).

AND I couldn't get the hang of eating with chopsticks! Well, not for the bigger things because they'd just slip from between my poorly held chopsticks. I had to resort to using a fork and knife, hehe.

I had a great time though! Thanks, Love!

3 comments:

  1. ooo i like sushi! Sounds like fun! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Fish mush"?? Ahahahahahaha!! I feel exactly the same about sushi :D And I'll use a fork and knife over chopsticks ANY day of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's easier to refer to it all as "fish mush" as opposed to trying to remember what was what ... they were all slimy, they all had fish (or other sea creatures), and the only names I can remember are sushi and sashimi, hehe. At least I wasn't grossed out like I thought I'd be :)

    ReplyDelete