Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tired, Sick Me.

Well, it goes like this: I got a nasty cold (including a throbbing headache, sore eyes and throat, and a plugged nose) Monday-Tuesday. I've been sleeping extra terribly due to this cold and I've been waking up extra early with Gabriel's alarm clock (which he doesn't wake up with and which then wakes the baby up = end of sleep).

We had a meeting last night which ended later than usual and then Laura woke up and only went back to sleep a good while later 'cause she also has a cold. Then later this afternoon, in my deteriorated state, I started (and almost completed) the girls' room change, which entailed moving and organizing all of Alina's things, moving and setting up my sister's double bed in her room (thankfully my brother helped me a bit with that), moving beds around in my sisters' room (which was Alina's room), all the while making sure Laura wasn't doing anything too dangerous and constantly reminding Alina to leave her alone because she doesn't like being carried almost by her neck.

After all that, I still had to give the girls dinner, put them to bed, etc., (hence my ultra-tired state). And now I can try to relax.

Naturally, my back is in an awful state, but at least I feel good that the bulk of the room changes is over and now we just need to sand and paint Alina's bed, move Laura's crib into the room, and set things up for the girls.

I got to have a bit of pizza tonight that my brother kindly shared with me (since I helped him make it, heh) and I'll have a beer with my Love when he gets back from the gym (if I don't fall asleep before then).

1 comment:

  1. Poooooooooor you!! :( Hope you feel better soon...

    (Harhar, Alina carrying Laura by the neck, whehehehe:D)

    ReplyDelete