Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Of School and Play ...

I know, I always do this. I let the photos pile up and then post a hundred of them at a time. Well, what can I say? I love my girls and I love taking pics of them in their activites! I'm pretty sure that when they're a little older they'll enjoy going over the millions of photos of their younger years and remembering the things they did. God be praised for digital cameras!

Laura going on the slide all by herself:


Thinking about life:

An exotic fruit we got at the market the other week (pitaya):


Busy at play:

Alina being goofy:



Alina's special Looney Tunes noodles:

Planting beans for a Science project:

Several days later with her bean sprout:

Cleaning up her mess:

Working on an art project:


Ready to do her sister's schoolwork for her:

Last Saturday we celebrated Miche's birthday and while I was helping Alina get dressed, this little monkey put her sister's headband on all by herself ... she's obviously really happy with herself.

Princesses ... ah yes, I couldn't separate her from her toothbrush for the picture. Thankfully she got rid of it before joining the others :).

All smiles ... for a change!

With the grandmother:


Alina, mean uncle Rafa, and Paula (one of Alina's friends):

Ready to accompany Alina to ballet class:

Mom decided to take pictures of us on our way out ... say cheese!



Going for a ride on Alina's alligator:

What love!

No comments:

Post a Comment