Saturday, May 1, 2010

Exhaustion

That lovely word pretty much sums up my week. I'm not really sure why, but this week was an extremely tiring one. 

Aside from the usual tiredness which comes from taking care of 3 children, Laura woke up several times every night, thus ruining my night's rest. And I had singing practice 3 nights of this week (standing and exerting my already tired self = no good). 

To make matters worse, these past few weeks my back has been hurting a lot, which in istelf doesn't make me tired but it doesn't let me sleep well and makes normal tasks painful, consequently wearing me out. 

Then last night we went to a studio for 4 hours to record and I was very close to fainting, thanks to my exhausted state of being and the fact that we were in a closed room with NO ventilation. 

Ah well, at least we ate out afterwards (sushi!). It didn't make up for the lack of sleep but it sure comforted my belly :D. I'll post pics some other day if I manage to get them from the others' cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment