Sunday, March 21, 2010

And Then There Was In House

We had this year's first gourmet dinner last night. Not too many people came so it was easy enough, being that I was basically the only waitress. In a way I was thankful for that because I wasn't feeling well due to my cold. 

Everyone that came enjoyed their time here AND it didn't rain (an answer to prayer). Some folks stayed till pretty late, but I was soooooo tired and my feet, legs, and back were aching, AND Laura was awake, so I went to bed. 

Oh yes, in case you were wondering, the food was as scrumptious as could be!! Pity no one took any photos of the dishes.

Mother, Rafa, and I having a bonding moment:

With Mom, siblings, and a little friend:

The three happy chefs:


Marina and Rafa with a friend of theirs:

Mom and friends:

Croaking:

And we get to have left-overs for lunch today! Hurray! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment