Sunday, November 29, 2009

Random Recent Photos

Yesterday morning, when Alina found out that my parents were going to my grandma's place for lunch, promptly asked if she could go because, "my bisavó always likes it when I go". Since Gabriel and I were going to be out busking, it was good that it worked out for her to go. She returned home with the great news that she'd had ice cream for dessert.

Oh, and she was quite happy to be wearing these "high shoes", as she calls them, to go to her greatgrandma's house, hence the pose:


Our dearest little nut sitting still for 1 minute while she watches part of a video. After 1 minute, she commences banging on the keyboard and trying to press as many buttons and keys as possible and then whines when the computer freezes making it impossible for her to continue with her shenanigans.

Oh, look! It's the same little nut. This time she thinks she's part of the dollhouse:

Tired froggie:


Storytime:

One weekend we went out for pizza ... and fries, of course:





And on our way home we stopped by this famous church which was designed by Oscar Niemeyer. Believe it or not, in the 18 years that I've lived in this city, I never took a single photo at this ultra touristy spot which also happens to be one of the symbols of this city. And that's 'cause in these 18 years I've lived about 10 minutes away from it.

Well, now not only I, but the girls also, will have photos of this important "work of art".

That tall thing is the belfry:


The front, which overlooks the lake:


Going home with a lily she picked from the church garden:

It's tiring to study!

This video is kinda long ... it's of Alina working on her spelling list:


"Yes, I know, I'm so smart."

The little one wreaking havoc in my room:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wish I could spell that well.

    Oh, I can!

    >:D

    But her reactions are way more educational than her spelling, ehe.

    ReplyDelete