Friday, November 27, 2009

Busking

Just got back from Christmas busking and I'm wiped! I had a pretty awful night last night with a horrible stomach ache and resulting back ache. Not to mention that Laura slept with us most of the night.

Yesterday we did our first Christmas presentation and the only downside was that, due to standing up for a while, my poor, destroyed legs were ruined some more. And from there I rushed to Alina's ballet school where she was having a mega-practice (she will be performing on the 9th) and Laura was an unwilling tag-along.


I got there in time to have some cake, since it was the owner's birthday. That was the highlight of Alina's evening: the cake, heh.

Well, the good news is that in spite of all the aches and pains, cool things have been happening and it's inspiring. Hurray for the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment