Saturday, November 28, 2009

Angie!

Happy birthday to you, my dearest, wonderfulest friend!

There are no words to describe how much you mean to me and how happy/thankful/blessed I am to have you as a friend.

You've always "been there" for me, ready to hear me out, ready to share my joys and sorrows, and ready to share yours as well. And even when our lives went separate ways you stayed as true as ever.

I love your quiet, unassuming way, your sense of humor (and laugh) ... you are caring, thoughtful, and just a really, really, really nice person (naturally, that's why you're my friend :P).

I do so wish I could give you a hug, but a cyber one will have to do. So, consider yourself hugged. You know I love you ... so much!!

I'm praying that you'll reach your goals in this new year of your life and that you'll be happy.

Loads of beijos!!! xoxoxoxoxox!!

P.S. I'm going busking tonight, but I'll call you when I get back. If you're out (or asleep) I'll call tomorrow night, ok?

1 comment:

  1. Sniff...thank you, Myki :) I love that we've managed to keep our friendship going in spite of distances and time spent apart... I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete