Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lucky Us

I won a 3-day trip to Búzios!! Well, actually I didn't really win it, Gabriel did because he was the one who filled out the coupon (in a fair he participated in a couple of weeks ago), just that one of the names he put was mine ... yay!

I can take two people and at first I wanted to take the girls (aside from Gabriel, of course), but my mom suggested that we leave the girls here and just the two of us go, kind of like a belated honeymoon ... now that's an interesting idea, heh.

We'd just have to see who would be so kind as to take care of Laura while we're gone (my mom already offered to stay with Alina, so sweet).

Also, we have to see when it'd work out for us to go because the travel agency said it can only be before December and after February (and not on any holidays).

Next week Gabriel will be traveling to Rio to participate in a 10-day national bookfair and so he'll be gone for basically half of September ... October has Children's Day ... November is Alina's birthday ... ahhhhh.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment