Friday, September 11, 2009

Tonight

Just got back home from attending an auction (will post photos as soon as I get my hands on them). A collaborator, who was hosting the auction, had asked if the kids from our social project could sing a song to his guests because he wanted to donate the first horse to us.

The other girls and I ended up singing with the kids. Poor things, they were so nervous since they'd never sung to a large audience. I arrived at the place around 5 p.m. and was on my feet until a short while ago. They're killing me!


Anyway, the whole experience was pretty cool. We got to see a bunch of majestic horses all groomed and being "glittered" before going on stage, adorable ponies, and a horseback riding competition. I even had some beer before coming home with the kids :). 


We dropped each of them off at their homes since we left later then planned, and it's soooooo good to be back home with my big, little monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment