Sunday, September 20, 2009

Something Funny from Today

True to her nature, Laura didn't give up her esteemed job of being an alarm clock. Although she did wake up a bit later than usual, thanks to her having woken up at 5 and only fallen back alseep more than an hour later.

Oh well, it was the start of our last "family day" by ourselves and it was a gorgeous and HOT day.

While getting ready for our day, Alina, excited about God-knows-what, happily exclaimed: "Oh, Bobby (that's what she calls me), we're going to do so many fun things today! You have to take pictures of me and Laura doing fun things, and film us, and then you can put it on our blogbook." She got mixed up with a blog and Facebook, though it's not like she knows what the latter is, haha.

It took me a short while to figure out which one she was referring to, lol. The things kids pick up that we don't even notice!

So anyway, naturally I filmed her doing one of the many fun things she did today which I'll post later because my connection is ultra slow right now. The video is of her swimming in the rain, which was a first. It didn't rain for long, just a short spring shower, but she sure enjoyed it.

She did some really useful things today like romp on my bed and wrap herself and Laura up in a sheet while I deep-cleaned our room and bathroom.

She also scrubbed 3 pairs of shoes. Well, truth be told, I ended up scrubbing them because she insisted that she was doing a great job with a sponge. After a whole half a minute of "sponging" her shoes she declared that her arms were sooooo tired and thus she couldn't finish cleaning them.

Um, she pigged out on apple crumble, had strawberry and grape juice (her favorites), watched "Little Lord Fauntleroy" (super good lessons), put away her laundry ... yep, she sure had a fun day. 


I had an exhausting one. Sem comentários.

2 comments: