Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Inhotim

Another family outing in July: an open-air modern art museum and garden. It was all so very beautiful!

My sisters being silly whilst my brother gets ready to slide down the hill:


A very clever thing to do:

Waiting to go in. Just missing 2 sisters:

Rafa amazed at the exuberant vegetation:

Examining the bamboos:

Posing with my unhealthy drink, aherm.


One of the most lovely spots (in my opinion):

Going to see one of the works of art:

Father, the wannabe photographer:

How romantic. My brother Cris and his wife Misty having a moment to themselves:

Oh, there they are again. Having another romantic moment while the rest of us look on:

Goofy people:

Angelina meditating ... in a hole:



In the jungle ...

Notice the beauty of this artistic spot:

That's Angelina on the other end. We weren't supposed to take any pictures, but this one was quite cool so I couldn't help sneaking a shot:


The above photo is from the inside of this thing:


Bumps on a log:

1 comment: