Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blah

Don't know why, but I feel like writing something deep about ... life, my life. Where the road we call Life has taken me, where it will yet take me. Yet, no matter how long I sit here, nothing comes out. 

I can't write. I can't express everything that I'd like to, that is, not in a coherent manner. I do believe I'd give anything to be a great writer. You know, the kind of person that most everything they write moves you in some way, is intelligent, and expresses their innermost thoughts in a way you could only dream of expressing ... sigh.

Some people try too hard to write like that and it just sounds bad. Whereas with others, the talented few, it just flows. Or at least when you read it it flows, heh. Oh well, it's no use lamenting over a gift I'll never have.

On a happier note, I just received a letter from a very dear friend who rarely writes, but when he does, it just warms my heart. So tweet. I really don't feel like I'm anything great or special, but every now and then someone manages to get through all my negativity and shows me how I actually helped them in some way. Don't ask me how that was possible.

I do feel totally blessed to have such close friends who actually love me the way I am even after having known me for 10 years or more! A few have known me almost my whole life, yikes! I couldn't have asked for dearer, truer friends than the ones I have. I love each one with my whole heart! 


Shhh, don't ask how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment