Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Waaaa!

My Love is traveling to Rio tonight and will be gone for two weeks to partipate in a book fair. I'm going to miss him sooooo much!

Oh well, this means that I'm going to be alone with the girls for these next couple of weeks which wouldn't be so bad if only Laura slept the whole night through, sigh. Alina and I have agreed to sleep together while Gabriel's away and we're going to have so much fun (according to her).

She's already suggested that we go down to the lake for a picnic on Sunday. I don't relish the thought of dragging both girls along (when they get tired, of course), keeping Laura stuffed and entertained, giving attention to Alina ... oh right, and remembering to take pictures of our great outing. Nah, I think I'll wait for Gabriel to be back before attempting something like this. And hopefully Laura will be walking by the time he gets back.

We love you baby! Give our love to your family.

1 comment: