Monday, August 31, 2009

So Mad at Myself

We went down to the lake yesterday morning and while we were walking we saw several big, fat capybaras about 2 meters away from us ... and I didn't have a camera! I can't believe I forgot to take it, argh!

It was the first time we went out as a family, with Daddy driving, and it was such a nice day to be out and about and we passed by several scenic spots. All without a camera.
I had made a mental note to take it while getting the girls ready for our outing, but somewhere between getting Alina's juice from the fridge and Laura's car seat while heading out the door, I completely forgot! My memory really hasn't been the greatest lately.

Oh yeah, and in the almost-14-years that I've been living here I never went to the famous "Casa do Baile" (tourist spot by the lake), and when I finally did go (together with the kids), I didn't have my camera. Argh and argh again! Ok, I'm done beating myself up over this. I do hope I learn my lesson.

2 comments:

  1. Arrrgh! Oh well, just an excuse for you to go a second time specifically to take photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, for sure! It's already on our "to do" list.

    ReplyDelete