Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Back!

I arrived home this morning after a tiring trip, to find a happy husband and monkeys and LOTS of dirty laundry! It's amazing how much laundry can be accumulated in one week, sigh. I missed my little family soooooooooooooo much!

Well, after I'm finished with the laundry, cleaning the girls' classroom and toys, and putting things in order (which will most probably be tomorrow), I'll post photos of the seminar.

I miss most everyone already. It was an forgettable experience! The fellowship, food, and hotel were beyond great! It was really nice to be able to exchange ideas, get input and a new perspective on issues, and overall it was the best Family-oriented event I've attended.
 

Hurray for everyone who made this event possible, including my home which paid for me to attend and filled in for me. They're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment