Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our Girls

Time for lots of recent photos of them. Yay!

Alina at her ballet class:
Gabriel taught Alina how to play table tennis (notice the squaker in the background):


Laura's 11 months old today (such a big girl) and a couple of days ago she learned how to drink from a straw (this pic is from today at lunch):

I arrived home to this on Sunday morning:

Alina with a couple of friends at the Sunday Bible class:

After the Bible class, the Hubby and I went out for a drink and Laura tagged along:

Having fun with french fries (a favorite with the girls):


Alina helped me make strawberry jam yesterday. Here she is being a really happy helper:

This was earlier in the afternoon:


Laura entertaining herself while Alina and I make the jam:

It's ready!

Time to lick the spoon and scrape the pot. The best part of making yummy mush!

The final product:

I do believe I was on a photo-taking spree because these are from the same afternoon. Laura busy at play:





The little nut playing peek-a-boo while I select photos to post:

No comments:

Post a Comment