Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today ...

was a beautiful day. Our almond tree is losing its leaves and Alina really wanted to jump around in a pile of leaves since she couldn't remember ever having done so. Today was the perfect day to do just that since there were more leaves on the ground than on the tree, it was sunny, and warm, and perfect. Didn't even seem like it was winter.






Having class afterwards:

Just a shot of us girls with a friend. She's traveling to the States this week as an exchange student and will be gone for a year. Her mom asked us to go over to her place to pray for her, etc. since some unexpected things came up today.


When we arrived home we had busking practice and then Gabriel went to the gym. I read a story to Alina on a mat by the pool with the gorgeous silver moon shining on us and Laura trying to climb over me to get to the dogs.


Then there was yesterday ...

Big girl Laura "brushing" her teeth:


Alina's ballet classes started and her 4th tooth fell out on our way there, an after class she had some fries. She's proudly showing the gap in her mouth:

When I was putting her to bed tonight she reminded me to put her tooth under her pillow for the Tooth Fairy to get it. She then said: "I hope I wake up when she comes to get my tooth because then I can see if she's from Jesus." Ha! Well, I told her that of course the Fairy is good and good things come from Jesus. Then she piped up: "Oh good, so I'll get to see Jesus as well!" She figured out that, after getting the tooth from under her pillow, the Fairy gives it to me because I always end up with her teeth.

And the day before yesterday ...

Here's the little nut going for a walk:




The same nut attempting to crawl whilst holding a pair of pants:


Alina with the mini-rose bush that sweet auntie Angelina gave her before leaving:

No comments:

Post a Comment