Monday, August 24, 2009

Educators Seminar

Try to imagine being in a place for one week with 70+ females and only 7 guys. It's kind of scary. I still had fun though, lots of it. It was super nice to be able to hang out with my many female friends. They're all such lovely, special people.

Yes, well, here are some pics from that unforgettable week.


The view from my room:

Part of the hotel:

Some of the classes:

All the male attendees. Poor guys, I really wouldn't like to be in their place surrounded by a thousand clucking hens, cackling hyenas, and the like.

A reminder of home:


My mother-in-law (middle) with several other happy females:

Relaxing in a jacuzzi:


My pretty sister-in-law Mana and her poochie Lianna:

It was sunny for about two days and so we were able to go to the beach. That's not me tanning, by the way. I'm the large person on the chair.


My friend Ana:

There was a party on the last night:

Dinner:


With Eli, one of my crazy dance partners and great friend:

Uh yeah, this was a good while later:

La-di-da:



Back to some sort of decency. A friend and I receiving our certificates the next day:

My super good friend and amazing mother, Angie:

Having lunch with my mom-in-law:

The Minas-Brasília attendees:

Most everyone:

1 comment: