Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Indians in a Cupboard (closet)

I've come to the conclusion that packing is endless. No matter how much I pack, there's always more to pack or unpack and pack again!

The girls and I will be going on a 4-day trip this week (IF nothing changes again!), so on Sunday I was getting their things ready and I realized that I'd already packed (for our move) some very needed items for this trip. Soooo not exciting! 

Anyway, as I was busy packing, unpacking, and packing again, the girls entertained themselves with one of the partially empty closets. 

Alina even got to have tea in the closet ... talk about entertaining! :D

Alina and her tea:

A pose:

Laura's turn:

Her very own monkey bar:



Oh, yes, and to add to the entertainment, Alina dressed herself up and Laura undressed herself ... although she did think her sister's boots would add a special touch to her birthday suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment