Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Moother's Birthday Dinner

These are from the week before last. I was waiting to get the photos from my dad's camera, but my mom cleared his card and I'm pretty sure she deleted them (by accident) in the process because they aren't anywhere. 

Sadly, I only have these few, and as you can see, there aren't any of my mom. 

My sister made a cake for her and refused to decorate it, so that great task was left for me (help!!). As usual, the cake crumbled and I had to put a ton of icing to try to keep it together ... it was quite a sight, haha! ... at least it tasted really good. 

Such a pity that I don't have the photos ... maybe they'll show up someday.


Laura putting on chapstick before going to dinner:

Alina's pic of me before dinner:

Waiting for the food:

Laura thinking she's big enough to sit with the grown-ups:

No comments:

Post a Comment