Thursday, June 10, 2010

Holiday Trip, Part 2: Friends and Other Stuff

Alina's friends, Bete and Ellya, with their mom and grandma:

On the first two nights 20+ of us went out for drinks after the retreat's evening activity. Both nights someone was kind enough to check on the kids so that I could go, just that on the second night Laura woke up and stayed awake until I got back (which was pretty late). 

So, on the third night I stayed back so that no one would have to suffer staying awake till late with her, and I ended up babysitting for a few other parents so that they could go to the free hugs outing.

My gorgeous friend Eli and Luciano:

Gracielle, Livia, Bruno, Paula, and Tigo:

Cheesy grin:

Happy people:



Mariane, Ana (my sister), Paula, and Gracielle:

Pamy and Eli:

The father and mother:

My little brother Rafa and Gracielle:

Most of the Belo group (and a couple of others) before they went out "free hugging":

More happy people:




The band:

The father and mother with friends:




The staff and the band:

Most of the participants:

Oh, yay! A photo in which I look semi-ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment