Monday, May 18, 2009

In-House Gourmet Dinner #2

We had our second gourmet dinner (restaurant thingie) this last Saturday and once again, it was a success. 30+ people showed up and so we were on our feet till almost 3 in the morning. So exhausting! My back didn't help any, but at least I made it through the night. It was an interesting experience, not the most comfortable because I'm soooo not a people person, but it was good nonetheless. 

I went to bed around 4:00 a.m. and Laura was up at 7:00 a.m., ready to start her day. Aaaagh!! I don't know how I had managed to go traipsing around the zoo for 3 hours with the kids later that day after having slept so little. 

Anyhoo, here are a few pics from the dinner.


Now a closed-eyes shot:

Some of the guests:

Mom, Grandma, and a friend cooking up some yummyness:

Dad serving a drink:

No comments:

Post a Comment