Saturday, June 27, 2009

Plans for Fun

Tonight Alina and other folks are going to go to a friend's Festa Junina. I still don't know if I'm going to go or not because one of my childhood friends will be passing through here with his family on their way back to Brasilia. From where he will move to Pakistan to carry on his missionary work.

I'm gonna miss you Topher, sniff.

We were going to have our Festa Junina towards the end of July, but we realized that we won't get around to organizing it because we'll be quite busy with my brother and sisters visiting. 

Aside from Christmas and New Years, it's the funnest celebration of the year, for me, that is. And there's soooooooo much good food! I will be missing out on all of it this year unless I go tonight.

Yes, we're finally having a family reunion after I-don't-know-how-many-years. Ange said it was 20 so it must be since her memory is better than mine. Or maybe I was just very small the last time all of us were together.

Anyhow, my two older sisters will be arriving next Wednesday, my other sister will arrive on the 7th, and we'll be going to Rio on the 8th. My brother and his wife will be arriving on the 10th, and Lord willing, we'll be back home on the 17th.

It's our wedding anniversary on the 18th and we had plans to celebrate it, but I don't think we'll be able to do anything until August, sigh. 


And in August I'll be gone for a week attending an educator's seminar. Fun, fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment