Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Playmobil

Several years ago, a friend gave my parents her children's collection of Playmobils. While my siblings were growing up they had most of the sets set up in their classroom. 

When they got older and were no longer being homeschooled, the Playmobils were put away. Sadly, in a haphazard way. 

Then before I moved to São Paulo my Mom wanted me to organize the Playmobils because a friend had asked her if she could give one of the sets to her son, who was one of Alina's old schoolmates and friend. I was busy with the move and all and the task was rather daunting. 

I finally got around to doing it when I came to visit. The girls were elated with the prospect of getting to play with the Playmobils. 

It took a while to sort through the million pieces and some sets were incomplete or had broken parts. But in the end I managed to organize and set up all the sets and the girls have been having a grand time playing with them. 

I took some pictures of a few of them just for fun.


This is Alina's favorite:


 Takin' a peek into the kitchen:


This island even has a secret passage in the cave:
 

Someone's having fun playing:

No comments:

Post a Comment