Thursday, December 2, 2010

Burgers and Sushi

So, last weekend Ana's boyfriend was in town (he studies in a city a few hours away), and she kindly invited me out to dinner. The boyfriend's 14-year-old brother also came along. Funny little guy. 

Ana and the kid were starving, so we first went to a burger place for them to fill their bellies. While there, one of the boyfriend's friends joined our merry group. Pleasant fellow to chat with.

Diego (the boyfriend) and I preferred to eat sushi, which we did once our siblings were done with their meal. We met up with Rafa and Marina and a couple of their friends at the sushi place and had a nice time there. 

Thanks again, Ana, for taking me out. So sweet. 

Oh right, and Mom was so very kind to take care of my monkeys so that I could go out.

The happy couple:
 
Sushi lovers:

Listening attentively to the little fellow jabber: 

So shy in front of cameras:

No comments:

Post a Comment