Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So Long, Farewell!

The day I thought would never come has finally arrived ... I'm actually moving! I've wanted to so many times but something always held me back (a Higher force or unfortunate changes of circumstances). 

We had a little farewell dinner last night and some friends came over. I've known most of them for a decade or more, and naturally I'll miss them so very much, sniff, sniff. 

So, I'm saying goodbye to this city that I've lived in for almost 19 years, and this house which I've lived in for 17 of those years ... I love it all! For sure I'll be taking with me some very great memories and then again, it's not like I'm moving all that far away, so I'm sure we'll visit some time. 

Anyway, thanks, Dad and Mom, for putting up with me all these years, for the love and care you showed me and the girls, for having faith in me and training me. 

Keep up the good work! We'll miss you!

Lu and mom:


With Lu, mom, Gracielle, and Concéssio:


Gra and Rafa:



Renata putting lip gloss on Lili:


Márcia saying goodbye:


This one's from Sunday after the meeting:

My good friend Gracielle:

And this one's from Saturday:

No comments:

Post a Comment