Thursday, August 19, 2010

Of Fairs and Visits

Gabriel and his brother are participating in a 11-day international book fair here in São Paulo. He's been sleeping at a hotel because we live kinda far from where the fair is taking place and it'd be a hassle for him to go and come back home every day. 

I miss him ... a lot! Out of the 8 months of this year that have already passed, we've only spent 3 of them together ... sniff. 

Anyway, the girls and I went to the fair yesterday because my dad was passing through SP on his way home and so we met up there. 

We had lunch with him and my mom had given him some money specifically for Alina to buy herself an ice cream (which she happily did). 

Oh, and Bone came to visit Alina and he'll be here till the beginning of next week.

Waiting for the car to arrive:

 

At Daddy's stand -- she goes straight to the TV:

Alina and her grandpa (it's not a good pic, I know, but it's the only one I have):

Laura enjoying a popsicle after lunch (in her sister's coat):

My love (why so serious?):

A frog:

Miss Couch Potato:



 
 Making a sale:


Absorbed:

At a nearby stand:

No comments:

Post a Comment