Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair Cut

Alina had her first real hair cut yesterday (she'd only trimmed her hair twice before). For the longest while she'd complain and whine every time I'd brush her hair and it'd get tangled and full of knots quite easily. 

So, I decided to chop it off and thus make her life and my life easier. Her long hair was beautiful but it wasn't worth the daily drama to brush it. 

Her hair is exactly like mine (poor child), but when I was a kid, I didn't have hair cream to help smooth out and untangle my hair and yes, it was a daily drama to brush my hair also. I got these HUGE knots a few times and after struggling for hours to try to untangle them, my mom simply cut them out leaving gaps in my hair. 

Thankfully, that didn't traumatize me, but it sure convinced me to not do the same with Alina. Now both of us are happy since she can easily brush her hair (by herself), and I don't need to get stressed out at the beginning of every day. 

And I must say, she looks very cute with her new hair cut.

Before:

After:


No comments:

Post a Comment