Monday, April 20, 2009

Talent Night

This last Saturday we had our annual "Talent Night". Almost everyone participated and there were a couple of hilarious numbers. Unfortunately, I didn't get any of them on video.

Alina sang Psalm 23 in Portuguese for her talent. She did a great job e
ven though she was super shy. I sang a song with my sister, which is always the easiest thing to do due to my lack of real talent. 

Alina asked to write something, so here goes: Gabriel did a skit of Frank Sem-nada and everybody liked it and I liked it, too. It was so funny.




Alina with her prize (a bag of home-made chocolate-chip cookies):

Alina dancing -- her favorite thing to do. And Paula liked it and I liked it, too. (She wrote this caption.)



Gabriel doing his thing:




La-di-da...

No comments:

Post a Comment