Monday, April 20, 2009

The Laurabee

Being that it has been a while since I've posted photos only of her, they've accumulated and now I've got a zillion to post. So for those of you who don't care to see a bunch of pics of this fat monkey and her latest trips and faces, just skip this post.

These are from the last month or so. She's six months old and getting naughtier with each passing day. Gee, I wonder why.


"Don't take pictures of me, Mom. I'm not fully awake yet."


"Ready, set, go!" ... getting into the crawling position ... uh, trying to, that is:
I had put a sheet on the rug for her to play on and left the room for a sec to get something. But in the short time that I was gone, she scooted herself backwards and off her rolly thing, off the sheet, and was halfway on the floor all ready to continue her adventure to God-knows-where.


Playing:


Trying to crawl:


Back on the rug:

"Ooooh, what fun in a drawer!"

"Now, to get out of this thing ..."

On the rug once again, this time intently watching the cat:

Playing peek-a-boo:


Being silly:

With Miche after a bath:

Taking a bath:


Trying to get the water:

"Who's that cute girl?"

What joy!

Trying to stand in her crib. She was successful ...
... for a few seconds :)



Her first cracker:



Notice her intently trying to munch on it with her toothless gums:


This was her trip a short while ago (scrunching up her nose like a bunny). Yes, I was on the phone and forgot that I was filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment