Thursday, November 11, 2010

Major Change of Plans

Have to go to Belo to take care of some paperwork and so the kids and I will be traveling on Monday. Gabriel said he'll try to go for Christmas and then we'd come back together before New Year's Eve.

My mind is in total chaos. A few weeks before I travel I start making mental lists of what I'll be taking. But since this change was confirmed today, that means I have four days (now three) to make my lists, wash whatever the girls will be taking on the trip, pack, throw Alina a birthday party, and be a happy hostess for her friends who will be sleeping over. Help! 

I know I'm going to end up forgetting a lot of things. I almost forgot that Alina is going to spend a couple of days at Caraça. After I'd packed her clothes and was getting her swimming stuff I realized that I hadn't gotten warm clothes for her. 

I just remembered that I need to take their Christmas stockings. I'd better go pack them before I forget. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment