Friday, November 12, 2010

How Time Flies

Seven years ago I was on my way to La-La Land after a day of light contractions and rushing to the hospital on a false alarm. A couple hours later my water bag broke with an audible "pop" and I was on my way to the hospital, again. Almost six hours later my monkey was born and my life has never been the same.

Tomorrow my little baby, my first-born, will be seven. How I miss her being small enough to carry around, her toothless smile and adoring laugh, the cute way she'd talk ... sigh.

For memory's sake, a photo from the day she was born (I was 19).

And one of her a couple of days later (gee, it looks like I got punched in the eye).

Here she is one week old:

Three weeks old:

My darling princess almost seven years old:

No comments:

Post a Comment