Monday, July 12, 2010

The Latest Loves of Alina's Life

Being the, and I quote, "regular bookworm" that she is, I bought her several books for her to devour. It's really hard to find English books here, children's books, that is. 

Thankfully, I found these and they've been her constant companions. There are a couple others like her favorite "Little Women" and "Robin Hood", but they're my sister's. 


Now, for an update on her teeth (which is also important), she has two molars coming in and eight permanent teeth (not counting the molars). I know that one day she'll look back over this and be happy to be able to know what the state of her teeth was when she was 6. 

Speaking of which, she went to the dentist in May and to our horror, she had a ton of plaque on her front bottom teeth. After having them cleaned and getting lectured by the dentist, she has now made it a habit to floss her teeth once a day (as well as trying to brush them the correct way).

No comments:

Post a Comment