Monday, February 15, 2010

February Randomness

One morning Alina woke up with the brilliant idea of measuring her foot with all of ours, so here's a lovely shot of hers and Laura's foot:

A bunny!

Alina's latest favorite reading spot (and Laura tagging along as usual):

Our Project's Bible school restarted this month:

The group I teach having snack:

Distributing staple foods and goodie bags:


Picking guavas at a nearby park to make more jam (these ones were pink inside so the jam came out yummier):

Off in her own world:


Alina and Kalen having a tea party:

Gabriel took me out for lunch yesterday to celebrate Valentine's Day, but alas, I didn't take any pictures. We had a really nice time (good food!) and I'm super thankful to have someone special in my life
.

No comments:

Post a Comment