Sunday, June 24, 2012

Another Year

Oh gosh! I'm almost 30! Should I be scared? I guess not. There really is no turning back and honestly, I don't care. The only thing I care about regarding age right now is that it's soooooooooooo much harder for me to lose weight. Sigh. 

Oh well, I had a pleasant enough birthday. I received many birthday wishes from friends and loved ones and Gabriel took me out to dinner and then to the movies. Other than that, it was a normal work day, heh.

On Friday my parents had a little celebration here at home for me and several friends came over. That was nice ... plenty of good food, drinks, and company!

My goal for this next year of life is to not slack off. Oh yes, and to read more. It is difficult for me to keep up with the daily demands of work, parenting, university, marriage, etc. But as exhausted as I usually am, I will have to make the time to attend to everything, no matter how small, so that it doesn't snowball into a huge problem. I do have enough problems as it is. Don't need to create any more for myself. Let's see how that works out, hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment