Friday, January 13, 2012

A Dream

Alina has a dream. Well, several in fact.

This is one of her dreams:

I think it was last year that she set her heart on going to Disney World. I don't know where she got the idea from.

Yesterday we were talking about it, costs and all, when she said: "I reeeeeeally want to go, but it's ok if it never works out. I still want to go to the States though, to meet my cousins and see snow." Awww.

That was during dinner. After getting ready for bed, she came up to me and said: "Mom, I need a notebook. I'm going to write a book and sell the book and then I can go to Disney World."

She wasn't kidding. I gave her a notebook and she has already started writing a story. We'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

  1. Iiinteresting... I was just telling Trish that I think we should try to plan a trip to Florida so all the cousins can both meet each other and go to Disney World. Miami is a reasonably-priced location to fly to, from Brasil. It's a lot to get a hotel and pay for the tickets, etc., but maybe something that could be saved up for over time, perhaps in a couple years? Maybe you should get a discussion going, amongst the siblings with children... Then let me know what the plan is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we'd have to save up for at least three to four years ... e olhe lá! :) At least by then I'll have graduated and that'll be one less thing to pay. You're good at getting discussions going ... want the job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, okay, I'll see about trying to get this discussion going (she finally says, after over a month)... :D

    ReplyDelete