Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This and That

Since Daddy is away on a 3-day business trip, I told the girls they could sleep in my bed with me. They were overjoyed. I, not so much the next morning.

Alina woke up a few times during the night to complain that Laura was pushing her off the bed. I woke up several times to cover myself since Alina kept kicking the covers off. And Laura didn't wake up at all, unless she was awake when she pushed and kicked Alina.

Don't know if I can take another night like that!

Oh, yes, school is over until the end of July, yay! Though I did enroll in a week-long extension course in July. I'll get my final grades for this first semester in two weeks. Only 3-and-a-half more years to go!

Alina read "The Chronicles of Narnia" in two weeks. All seven chronicles. She is now rereading the whole book and has proclaimed "The Magician's Nephew", "The Horse and His Boy", and "Prince Caspian" as her favorite chronicles.

Thanks again, dearest Angie, for giving her that fabulous book.

No comments:

Post a Comment