Monday, September 20, 2010

Lil' Sickiepoo

Our little stinker came down with chickenpox in the beginning of last week and the poor thing suffered quite a bit. It is pretty wretched to see your little one suffering and not be able to do much to relieve the pain and bothersome-ness as well as to see your once spunky monkey all of a sudden feeble and languid ... sigh. 

Thank God, it was one of the mild childhood diseases and that she's already almost completely recovered. All her spots have scabs which will soon fall off and hopefully the marks won't be too apparent by her birthday. 

I am grateful that I'm still a stay-at-home mom and thus was able to take care of her and try to ease her discomfort.

We put the television in our room for her to watch her super educational videos while resting:


"I'm so sick."

Her latest reading project:


"I'm too cool for my spots!"


"I'll climb out the window, if you won't open the door ..."



Feeling better:

No comments:

Post a Comment