Friday, January 29, 2010

Can You Believe It?

I'm (we're) actually moving!

IF all goes well, we'll be moving to Salvador in a few months to open a missionary base there with Gabriel's parents and younger siblings. We're not going sooner because we have to wait for Gabriel's mom to finish her treatment (she has breast cancer. Btw, please pray for this treatment and surgery to have the desired effects and for her to be strengthened and healed).

For those who know me, you know how hard this will be because even though I've been "moving" for the past few years (things always fell through and plans changed), I've lived here for over 14 years and ... yeah, I love this place, I love the people, I love the work we have here. I really don't like changes, but I know that they're needful for our growth and all, and I'm sure it'll all be for the better.

Argh! We're gonna be even farther away from civilization! ... And I hate heat! ... I know I'll adapt ... somehow. Well, all prayers are appreciated, heh.

1 comment: