Friday, July 31, 2009

Sniff

So, my brother and sisters left yesterday and now the house seems extra empty ... prow (that's for you, Ange).

Ah, July was a pretty interesting month. Quite intense actually. I do believe everyone in my family is intense. We had many good times though, which I'm very thankful for. 


I was especially glad to see my brother after all these years (13!), and no doubt it was great seeing my sisters again, sigh.

Oh well, now life is back to its normal busy-ness. School starts next week, busking, In-House gourmet dinners, there are plans for another English immersion day and pre-teen camp, and our Project's Bible School restarts tomorrow. 


I'm back to being one of the coordinators/participants. I had a 3-year break after having particiated since I was 14, yay!

In this month that passed I got to go to several really cool places, got to eat out a few times with my family, went to the movies, and had nice times of fellowship. 


Oh yes, and Laura was weaned when I traveled. I miss nursing her, sniff. And she finally got the hang of crawling. So much progress in one month!

No comments:

Post a Comment