Monday, July 6, 2009

An Awesome Week

Alina started having ballet classes last week and she's really happy about that since she has wanted to learn ballet for quite a while now. 

This isn't a good pic, but it's all I have for now. She's getting ready to go to class.

Right, so my two oldest sisters arrived on Wednesday, and on Thursday we all went over to my grandparents' place to pay them a visit. 

Ange took pics, but I haven't been able to get them yet so I'll just post the few that I have of our happy froggie family. 



Then on Friday one of my best childhood friends arrived for a short visit and we stayed up till reeeeeal late blabbing away. Naturally, since we hadn't seen each other in almost 8 years.

Saturday we had an English Immersion day. Here's most of my family interacting with the participants:



A family shot (just missing the father ... and a sis and a bro):


My sister Angelina being goofy:

Alina and I participating in some of the games. So fun.



One of the coffeebreaks:

Gabriel with our good friend Graciele:

Most everyone who came:

Saturday night we all went out for a pizza, including my dearest friend Angie.



My handsome brother:

My beautiful sisters:

Dad and Mom (and Trish in the back):




Group shot. One end of the table:

Now the other end:

Having ice cream before heading home:


On Sunday we had a barbecue to celebrate my Grandma's birthday. The relatives came over, the food was delish, the day was pleasant.

Laura's feast:



Friends forever!

The dessert table:

Laura with her aunt Trish:


Angie and Laura intently looking at something ... must be food!



Us with the parents and grandparents:


Volley ball after the guests left:

Singing at the evening Bible class:

After the meeting we hung around and chatted whilst having some yummy drinks (thanks Love, for making them!) until it was time for Angie to get the bus back to Rio. 

I miss you already ... waaaaaaaa!!

The sister being serious for a moment:






1 comment:

  1. Yes, an AWESOME week, the highlight of 2009 for me! I'm so gonna try to make visiting BH a yearly thing :)

    Your family's beautiful, really. I asked Livvy, "Isn't Rafa handsome?" and she said, "I was JUST thinking that! What a great looking guy he turned out to be," :D And he's intelligent too, so cool.

    Great to see your sisters again, Angelina's the same (hooray!), and I liked Marina a LOT too!

    Miss you! Thanks ever so very much for having me over! Kiss Alina and Laura (when you get back) for me, yes?

    ReplyDelete