Friday, January 16, 2015

December Stuff and Fluff

The school's year-end celebration was held in the first week of December and as usual each grade performed a dance. This year's theme was movies so Laurie's class did a song from Rio and Alina's from High School Musical. My camera's battery died right as I finished filming Laurie's performance. Thankfully, my sister Marina was there and lent her phone thus enabling me to film Alina's dance. :)

My little dancer:

Laura took this picture before we left:

The end!


Naturally, we baked Christmas cookies ...


... and helped Grandma bake cakes and sweet breads and other good things!


Seeing the Christmas lights at Praça da Liberdade:



Vacations = coloring ...

Playing with the cat ...



Swimming ...


And watching lots and lots of movies and TV shows, heh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment