Friday, November 28, 2014

Angie!!!!

"How do I love thee?" ... I can't even begin to count the ways! Neither can I imagine my life without you in it. We've known each other for 26 or 27 years (?) and have been friends for about 24 of them. 

You've been my confidant these many years and have been there for me through some of my darkest days, always loving, always hopeful, always kind, always helpful, never judging. You've seen the good and the bad and you still love and care about me. Thank you forever!

I hope my daughters are as lucky and blessed as I am to have a best friend like you. I wish we could've spent more of these past years together. Thankfully though, physical distance doesn't interfere with our bond. We have always just picked up where we left off and I do hope that that never changes.

This world needs more people like you ... I need you. :D I hope this new year is all you wish it to be. Happy birthday! Love you so, so, so, so very much!!!

P.S. I know my mom has pics of us as kids somewhere in the house, I just didn't get around to digging them up, heh.

P.P.S. You're the best chocolate mule ever!! Lol!

1994:

2001(?):

2009:

2014:

This one's just because I love this pic of 2 of my favorite people in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment