Sunday, June 22, 2014

Inhotim

Last month my brother invited me to go with him to Inhotim, an open air contemporary art museum. The last time I'd gone was back in 2009 with the folks and most of my siblings. The place is HUGE and since the purpose of our visit was to actually try to understand and "absorb" the art, we only went to 4 or 5 of the galleries in the space of a few hours. It was a most perfectly enjoyable day! 

On our way home we stopped at a roadside restaurant for a hearty "mineiro" lunch. We then continued on our way, up and down the winding hills of Minas. I didn't take all that many pictures, but the few I did are below. :D

A bird and fish in one of the lakes:


Rafa liked this piece of art:

The Cosmococa gallery ... interesting experience:


A lovely wooded area ... reminds me of Petropolis:



Resting a bit in one of the many lovely gardens:

This little fellow showed up:



No comments:

Post a Comment