Saturday, November 9, 2013

June Update: Expo Agro

I know, I have 5 and almost a half months to catch up on on this blog. Sigh. As of next week all my major tests and papers will be over/turned in, so hopefully I'll be able to give some needed attention to our blog. The girls do enjoy looking at all the pictures of when they were smaller and I'm aware that if I don't get around to updating this, later on it'll be too daunting a task and I'll probably just give up, heh. 

So, onto the first update. In June we took the girls to the annual farm/animal/regional products exhibition, a.k.a Expo Agro/Expo Cachaça. It was a relatively warm winter evening so the girls were able to enjoy seeing the animals in the outside area and riding the tractors and horses without being disturbed with cold weather. 

They got to pet HUGE bulls and adorable little kids. Also, Laurie rode a horse (like an actual horse, not a donkey or pony as in previous times) for the first time. And Daddy and Mommy got to taste different cachaças, beers, and regional delights. So yum!

Oh, right. Laura's Mr. Froggie joined us for the fun outing:








Somebody's being courageous:


The girls love these tractors:


Waiting for their turn to ride the horse:

Some horrid phone pics of the girls riding:



No comments:

Post a Comment