Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Some December Happenings

A happy little piggie filling her belly with goodness:



Now a shot of the little piggie's older sister:


And the piggie's mother:

Well, this didn't happen in December, however, I'm only getting around to posting the pics now ... so, yeah. Laurie wanted to cut her hair really short because it was bothering her. This happened during Alina's birthday party. Actually, she was whining and throwing a fit about her hair during the party, so I cut it then and there. Of course, I did not do a good job, but she was happy with her bob and rejoined the party. We took her to get a decent haircut the next week.


Laurie had a dance recital at school and she did a great job. So proud of her! I know this is an awful pic, but I wasn't too worried about taking pictures because Daddy was able to film the whole event. She's the second kid from left to right.

Alina felt like hitting a wasp hive one fine day and got no less than a dozen stings. I sure know how much it hurts since I had my fair share of wasp and bee stings when I was growing up. In a way, I'm glad she did this stupid act because she'll know now why we don't hit hives and [hopefullly] refrain from doing so not just because "Mommy told me not to". The next day her aunt Marina destroyed the hive for her, fully protected, as you can see. What an experience! :)

We had a barbecue to celebrate the (symbolic) end of our work year. Yum!

The chef:

A friend was back in Brazil on vacations with her son and she stopped by for a visit. Alina sure was happy to have someone her age to play with.





Alina and Lorenzo doing handstands:

Piggy-back ride:


No comments:

Post a Comment