Saturday, May 19, 2012

This Mother's Day ...

I got to have almost the entire day to myself after enjoying a yummy breakfast which Alina helped Daddy prepare. I was greeted at the table by my silly monkeys wearing "I love you Mommy" T-shirts ... awww, such loves! Later that day we went out for a meal of sushi which was a first for Alina. 

 


The day before that we went over to my grandparents' place for a Mother's Day lunch. Yum!


My little princess:

My big princess:

I love you girls!!

A silly girl:

Looking at photos before lunch is served:



And the day before that, Alina's class performed a song for the mommies. It was so sweet I almost cried, sniff. She made at least three cards for me full of stickers, rhymes, and words of endearment. Such a love! This was the first year that she really got into the whole "Mother's Day" groove. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment